We provide uninsured residents of Mecklenburg County and the southern section of Iredell County (zip codes 28115 and 28117) with primary care, on-site laboratory, orthopedics, women’s health services, physical therapy, diabetes education and counseling, nutrition classes, specialty referrals, and community health support.
We are currently accepting new patients with a household income of up to 250% of the federal poverty level. To see if you qualify, click HERE
How to Become a Patient:
We require that all of our patients satisfy the requirements for financial eligibility before receiving a medical appointment. Eligibility screenings are held Tuesday and Thursday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., and Wednesday between 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
For your convenience, we make appointments for eligibility screenings. This process applies to first-time applicants and current patients who need to renew their eligibility status.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 704-316-6611.
What You May Be Asked to Bring to Your Eligibility Screening:
1. A photo ID, driver’s license, or passport
2. Two recent documents proving residency (for more than three consecutive months locally and more than four consecutive months in the USA) in the areas we serve. Accepted documents include: utility bill (gas, water, or electricity), school form, medical bill, or rental/lease agreement.*
3. Last year’s tax return
4. Proof of income from every working member of the household for the last month (Four pay stubs if you are paid weekly; two if you are paid every two weeks)*
5. Documentation of all other forms of income, including Social Security benefits, unemployment, pension, child support, alimony, and all other sources of income
6. Food stamps or food stamp letter
7. Two most recent bank statements
*If you are unable to provide proof of residency or income, you must complete the applicable form(s) below and bring them to your eligibility screening appointment.
Forms for Screening:
• Patients that do not have proof of address in their name must complete the documentation of address form and provide the necessary documents.
• Patients that have living expenses provided for them must have their provider complete the documentation of support form and provide the necessary documents.
• Patients who do not receive pay stubs from their employer must have their employer fill out the statement of income form.
• Patients who are self-employed must complete the self declaration of income form and have a witness sign it.
If you are unable to print these forms at home, you can come to the clinic during any operating hours to pick up a copy.
A small donation is requested for each medical appointment, lab appointment, eligibility screening, and eligibility renewal to help cover the cost of operating the clinic. The amount will be determined by the patient’s income as reported during the eligibility screening.